Friday, April 25, 2014

Feature Friday with Erin Konrath!

We've invited Erin Konrath, of Erin Konrath Photography, to share a bit about one of her personal projects!  Read on to hear her thoughts on her 365, and enjoy some more eye candy while you're at it.



Erin said:
"I am on year two of shooting daily.  A 365 isn't for everyone, nor is it the end all be all in furthering your learning or journey.  But it works for ME and if you are thinking about it I highly recommend at least trying it out.  That's how I started.  Thinking, "Well, I'll at least TRY."  And now here I am.  On year two and I can't imagine not having daily shooting in my life.  The results are so tangible...I can SEE the progress, leaps and bounds, from where I started.  Even in these few short months of 2014, I have come even farther down this long and winding road that has no end.  This year I continue to play with light, with shadows and reflections, with emotion. With it all, actually.  I still can't get enough of this crazy obsession of mine and I am so happy I get to share a few favorites with you here.  Thank you again, Snap Maven and Sonja Hardy.  You are the bestest of the bestest!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts