Tuesday, April 8, 2014

{Golden Hour} Mavenista Style



This week we present to you our interpretations 
of the theme
"Golden Hour"



Golden Hour~Phyllis

Flower Gathering
I left you in the morning, 
And in the morning glow 
You walked a way beside me
To make me sad to go.
Do you know me in the gloaming,
Gaunt and dusty gray with roaming?
Are you dumb because you know me not,
Or dumb because you know?

All for me? And not a question
For the faded flowers gay
That could take me from beside you
For the ages of a day?
They are yours, and be the measure
Of their worth for you to treasure, 
The measure of the little while
That I've been long away.
~Robert Frost



<<<>>>










"All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them, nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true."
Woodrow Wilson
~Julie




<<<>>>













<<<>>>







“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” 
― Robert A. Heinlein





<<<>>>









“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” (apparently not actually said by Plato, so not really sure who the true author of the quote is!)

My golden hour shot is an old one, and full of technical flaws, but will forever speak to me of summer evenings and simple joys. This beautiful child of mine is never afraid of the light  - Jana




<<<>>>






this is one of my favorite images of my children. i shot this in the late summer. it was a spot that we just drove by and i asked my husband to turn around so i could take some pictures. i first wanted them to just sit, but when i took a second to adjust my camera settings, they started dancing together and i just loved it. 

this is my golden hour image. -jenn





<<<>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts