Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pattern


Hi everyone!
I chose “patterns” this past week to give you a little wiggle room for creative freedom, 
and I really wanted to see your interpretation of the theme. 
Well, let me just say that first and foremost,
I was absolutely blown away by the submissions - you all knocked it out of the park!  
I knew by day two that I was going to have my work cut out for me, lol! ;)  
I honestly had such a hard time choosing only 11, and wanted to include many more, 
so congratulations to everyone - you are all so talented!!









I chose this image for it's many bright and vibrant colors in all of the different patterns of quilts and blankets.  Simply stunning!



<<<>>>







I love this image's striking patterns; from the bright brick, to the ominous tree shadow, it is magnificent.



<<<>>>








This image's clean lines and gentle glow, along with the sweet girl's soft face framed perfectly by the bars, immediately grabbed me.  Perfection.



<<<>>>






I love the patterns in this image, and how the angle really accentuate the lines. Very cool.



<<<>>>








This is such a joyous image!  I loved the striking four trees, and the perfect capture of that adorable child - well done!


<<<>>>







This is such a cool image.  The detail and pattern in the rocket really surprised me, 
and the light reflecting is beautiful.


<<<>>>








This image is so neat.  All the circles and streaks really drew my eye in, and the light sparks bouncing off the ground are pretty awesome too. 



<<<>>>







Another really cool image!  I love the angle, and the motion blur of the boy, 
against the patterned tile.




<<<>>>








This image is so beautiful and striking.  I love the dramatic light to accentuate the pattern of the lace curtains, and the girl's pose brings a subtle emotion. 




<<<>>>









I love the angle and dramatic light and flare in this image.  
Such a cool perspective, I want to go there and stand underneath! ;)



<<<>>>







...and the winner is...





I love the softness to this image, even though it is direct light.  All the patterns going on are so cool: the flooring, the dress, the window's shadow, and the processing is gorgeous.  Amazing image!



<<<>>>>





Thank you so much for having me this week, it has been a pleasure and an honor! xoxo
Suzie Ziemke Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts