Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The End

   









This image just made me feel like I was coming home from an amazing trip. 
It made me feel reminiscent of my old vacations.




<<<>>>







In my mind all days should end with a little hair flipping and great sunset. 




<<<>>>






Hahaha this image brings so many emotions of the end the me. 
The end of innocence, the end of the day, or beach day. It made me happy and feel free.




<<<>>>




Black and White images are speak to my soul and this image didn't disappoint. 
I was drawn to this image and it made me sad, but in a good way. 
I love seeing images that bring me to my knees.




<<<>>>





I just love the feeling here. 
I feel the end of a long day, and maybe even the end of a little girls youth.
Its very striking and mesmerizing.



<<<>>>








The end is summed up in this image so beautifully. 
It makes me want to know what she is saying goodbye too.



<<<>>>





Tears only tears can describe what I felt when I saw this.
 It reminds me of a time we all must go through.



<<<>>>

Oh this is just perfect. I remember what it was like going from 2 to 3 and its and exciting time, and nerve wrecking at the same time.



<<<>>>









I can relate to this image so much! Being a mother and seeing that adorable little face when they come up from the end of their nap.





<<<>>>





...and the winner is...




 I cant tell you how much this image tears me up. 
I'm nursing a 16 month old and I know our journey is ending soon. 
This image is something I wish I could cherish as well. Amazing Image!











You can catch up with Candace Zugich and her amazing imagery here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts