Wednesday, July 23, 2014

{Grace}

Wow. I know everyone says how difficult it is to pick favorites, but seriously! This was SO hard. There were so many lovely "grace" images submitted this week and I really enjoyed seeing the different interpretations of the theme! 







I love her sweet smile and that the focus takes you right to her story, which looks like one of grace, strength, and survival. 


~~~





This is such an honest portrayal of motherhood. The moody processing works in such harmony with the story.





~~~





The light and conversion are gorgeous. I especially love the juxtaposition of the drama and her gentle sweetness.




~~~






The combination of the wide angle, the yummy light, and her movement are simply stunning.




~~~
 




Ahh, the softness and tones of this images draw me right in. The soft focus works beautifully to capture the grace of childhood.



~~~





I just love the pairing of the dramatic conversion and the soft focus of her little feet in the grass to tell the story of grace and childhood. 





~~~





The grace of new life. {sigh} Just lovely.




~~~





Wow! The earthy tones are perfection here and her movement totally embodies grace.




~~~~




The winner:


Simply stunning. The dramatic light and conversion are perfection, and this image captures the quintessential grace and strength of a ballerina. Well done!




~~~





I am so honored to have been chosen to judge this week - thanks for having me! 
You all really blew me away!
Jackie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts