Wednesday, July 30, 2014

{mobile photography}




Lynn Demaray Photography

  I want to be in this photo.  The joy of childhood and the beauty of a sinking sun.



~~~

The way her feet make the water ripple... such a reminder of life. 
The reflection of the trees and the curiosity of what she looks like draws me in even further.







What a gorgeous world we get to enjoy. 
 This is so well done: the composition, the edit, the 
timing.




 I feel the surge of deep thinking and self reflection when I see this image.  I wonder what she was thinking about.





~~~









  Motion gets me every time.  The spotted light reminds me of summer afternoons. 




~~~






Kids are hilarious.  We should be more like them.  I love everything about this.





~~~





Clare Barker Wells Photography

The composition is so interesting. 
 Her timid single leg splash reminds me of grace.



~~~





Lens & Beauty



 The light. The light.  The light.  The end.




~~~





 Little child.  Big world.  I can't even believe this was shot with a phone.  Totally gorgeous.


~~~




AND THE WINNER IS...






Jamie Faulkner Photography


 The stripe light mesmerizes me.  The peace of sleeping makes me smile.




Michelle L. Morris

FACEBOOK | WEBSITE | GOOGLE+ | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts