Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekly Favorites and Experiments Week of July 7th.

This week's picks were curated by Mavenista
Lili Love
of 



<<<<>>>>




I feel that there is a lot of personality in this shot and I can not resist that sweet hair!!





<<<>>>








Well I never knew frogs could be so expressive!! I love the look on both these faces!!






<<<>>>







There is so much love in this picture. The expression on the mama's face 
is so happy and her sweet baby is just so gorgeous. This is a beautiful moment to have captured. 
I also really love the colours here.





<<<>>>







I absolutely adore this image... the texture of the curtain, the folds of the fabric. It feels safe and playful with a nostalgic warmth. Simple but so lovely.





<<<>>>







This image is so delicate and soft and I love the hint of her crown.




<<<>>>







Such lovely window light! His reflection in the window is great, 
I love how it shows us more of the emotion on his face.





<<<>>>





A gentle beautiful moment. I love the baby-ness captured in this little boy contradicted by his little "tattooed" arm such a perfect representation of this age.






<<<>>>







I can never resist flowers in hair and this is such an uplifting image!





<<<>>>






What stunning tones and palate. I love her beautiful expressive face, so gentle and ethereal. 
It makes me think of Midsummers Night Dream.





<<<>>>






The lighting in this is beautiful. The clarity of the girl is so cleverly contrasted by the texture of the leaves and I love the framing around her also. I love this portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts