Tuesday, September 2, 2014

{imperfection}






Even though the doggy is cropped and the cute little girl is looking off to the side this image tells a story. I want to know who she is looking at and I can almost hear her cute little giggles.


~~~



This just takes my breath away. The movement, the conversion. This is a little girl’s dream.



~~~




There is nothing quite as beautiful as real, raw childhood. Messes come with that whole package. Gorgeous.



~~~







Heartbreakingly beautiful. I love the warmth and the perspective. This is a true treasure.


~~~





I love the light and the fact that her eyes are closed. There is such a dreamy, peaceful feel to this entire image. I also think this would make for an AMAZING album cover.



~~~





So much Yes. The freckles, the eyes and the crop. Really amazing.







I love the blur and the tones. Stunning image and the processing is really lovely.





I would totally hang this in my house. I LOVE the colors and the movement.



~~~




This has a cinematic feel. I love the rich colors and gorgeous tones.


~~~





There is a such a genuine wonder here. The conversion and the light are just perfect too.





And the winner is...



I love the crop and mood of this image! The tones are amazing and that hair! Aside from the obvious I also love the mood the crop lends too and the image being faceless gives off a bit of a mystery and makes you want to know more about both the subject and the photographer.



~~~


Thank you love for having me! I am honored!!


Sarah Cornish

My Four Hens Photography

WEBSITE | BLOG | FACEBOOK 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts