Tuesday, December 15, 2015

{silly}



I have a soft spot for this silly expression, it reminds my of my uncle who passed a few years ago. This was his go-to silly face! 
This little girl brightened my day! :) 








.......................................








As cute and silly as this is, and it is because I dont have to clean the mess!  Hope it didnt take long! 








.......................................








Sure creative and adorable! 








.......................................








So much childhood right here! 








.......................................








I love the lines, smiles, and color. I am sure they enjoyed this moment of silly fun!








.......................................







Its not often kids this age are ready and willing to be silly for the camera or even take picture for that matter. I love this image! 








.......................................







The juxtaposition of this sweet silly girl and the background is awesome! Beautiful colors too!








.......................................







Super dreamy light! I hope she saw what she was looking for! ;) 








.......................................








Super fun and silly image! I am sure they enjoyed helping you create this one too! 








.......................................







Beautiful silly and intimate childhood moment! I love all things pink, I want her bedroom! 








.......................................







And the winner is......








Im envious of your dog and I dont really care for dogs! Those faces are freaking hilarious! Im dying to know how you got all those silly faces from your pup!


Candace Castor 
Candace Castor Photography
@candacecastor on IG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts